showcaste tour concert- azlan typewriter tommorow!!

Thursday 19 April 2012

Place`s - Pisang Goreng / Fried Banana ?



A Crunchy sometimes chewy delicious and sweetness fried banana or pisang goreng.
theres countless pisang goreng stall in johor bahru .but where is the most Delicious 
Pisang Goreng sold in jb ?

no idea ?  me too

i drive myself in kg dato sulaiman menteri and i saw many old,young,younger even  younger than a younger
line up/queue/be in order/
just to buy goreng pisang .
i stop my car and grab my wallet .
and line up or queue or be in order lol





the taste,the texture,the pisang not turned me down the taste are so fantastic too
delicious .dipped with hot gravy black sauces. ahh too delicious

im not sure this is the most delicious pisang goreng
but its worth to try 

how to find the stall?

Kg dato sulaiman menteri where the entrance meet mutiara motors 
straight ahead u see tom yum restaurant .its just next to the restaurant



No comments:

Post a Comment