showcaste tour concert- azlan typewriter tommorow!!

Friday 20 April 2012

Controversy-"Dont Work with that Company , They will never Pay you"

Hello Jb ,


It was Disaster some worker voice his Madness Thats Theres A big Company in johor bahru here are not
even professional and use their power
to change a person contract without prior notice and broke their promises, A big company that been developing johor bahru through skycrappers building and tourist spot are refuse to pay the salary .

Worker said " he wanted me to work hard , he wanted me to do more , he promises me mileage claim ,
he even promises me a lot of benefit , but where ? the full salary 2500 was only paid on my first month
on my second month they paid only rm700 where the other 3 quarters and half ? what about my mileage claim? suddenly they said , they cannot pay my mileage claim due to drawing salary .why my second month
salary is not full ? they say they already change my contract without prior notice ? but the contract i signed
is 3 month but why 1 month only got full salary ? " he said

it was a surprise for us to hear ? unbelievable . its not only 1 person that telling me about the company
but there more . but we didnt believe it until this 1 folk show prove , contract and even his bank statement

worker said " pejabat buruh ? well its too late for me .. i will never forgive them . let the god and fate avenge for me .and here i voices my words . people be careful when u seeking and finding a job cuz there are so many crooks here in jb not all but mostly . "

No comments:

Post a Comment